OrangeBee Money Global, Inc. (OBMG) Privacy Statement
Last updated January 01, 2017
OrangeBee Money Global, Inc. (OBMG) is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, online experience available. OBMG understands your concerns about sending confidential information by your computer and we are committed to safeguarding your information.
- OBMG collects and protects your information: OBMG will ask when we need information that identifies your business or allows us or other participating Users to contact you (“Your Information”).
- The privacy of information provided by User, via the Internet, by phone, and/or directly to our OBMG is very important to us. This policy is intended to set forth how OBMG uses and protects said information.
- OBMG is utilized to promote your business to other Users of OBMG that results in increased sales. Any information provided to OBMG is regarded as business, not personal information.
- We may collect personal information from children under the age of 21 through our site. If we become aware that personal information has been submitted through our site by a child under the age of 21, we get their parents or guardians permission, or we delete the information from our system.
- When OBMG facilitates transactions between Users we must provide business information such as your name, address, telephone/fax number, Users account number, email address and web address. Your taxpayer identification number is NOT released, except as required by law. Any other contact information provided may be shared unless written notification requesting otherwise has been provided.
- Credit card numbers and expiration dates, bank name, User account number, and location, Social Security Number, and Driver’s license number are all regarded as completely private information and will not be shared with any other company or User of OBMG, but may be disclosed to banks and credit card process companies to process payments from you.
- Communication Data: Record of telephone calls, e-mails, letters, faxes, conversations and any other means of communication, plus comments in reference to business transactions by Users will be maintained on a regular basis. This information may be used to analyze our performance, help resolve accounting disputes or disputes with another User.
- Collection of Information: When you interact with our Website, information such as your IP address, cookie information, pages requested, visitor frequency, length of user visit, etc. is stored. This aggregate data (a statistical measure) enables OBMG to gather and analyze information to follow the trends and patterns of Users use, thus enabling OBMG to keep our Website appealing and easy to use to as many Users as possible. We may provide aggregate information to our alliances so they too understand the use and needs of Users. Aggregate information disclosed does not identify you personally.
- Transaction tracking and facilitation; Record of every sale, purchase, fee and transfer of Users OBMG account is stored whether it is in cash or OBMG. Your contact information is made available to Users so they may request your products or services or solicit your business.
- Personal Information Accessed: The following personal User information is made available to you for the purpose of viewing and in certain situations, updating. This list will change as our Web site changes: User addresses, phone/fax numbers, Contact names and email addresses.
- Security: OBMG protects your privacy, security, and User personal information by a password. You need to ensure unauthorized access by selecting and protecting your password appropriately. Limit access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- Strategic alliances: OBMG may enter into alliances with other companies to market Users products and/or services being offered through OBMG. These alliances have requested and/or agreed to make their Users products and services available to OBMG Users. Your contact information may be provided in order to send information on the products and services. To the extent, you link to another site from our website OBMG is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- Cooperation with the law: OBMG offers full and complete cooperation with any investigation, police and authorities in reference to the utilization of OBMG for criminal activities. OBMG will comply with any subpoena or court order to relinquish Users information that is necessary to protect OBMG and its Users from any liability. The use of OBMG and/or OBMG website constitutes your acceptance of these policies. OBMG may modify these policies at any time. Changes in policy will be posted on our website.
- Business Transfers: Should OBMG chose to buy or sell assets, customer information is typically one of the business assets transferred. If OBMG and all its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that OBMG were to go out of business or enters bankruptcy, Users information would be one of the assets transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and any acquirer of OBMG may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
- Disclosure of Your Information: OBMG does not sell, rent or trade Your Information to any third party. Any user on OBMG will have access to Your Information from your “User Profile” such as email address, phone number, city, state, zip code, country, and company information.
- Security: OBMG uses industry standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of Your Information, such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layers. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet.
CERTIFICATION: User agrees that they have read, and understands, and also agrees to OBMG’s Terms of Service.